Friday 18 December 2009

A tribute to Sir Terry Wogan!!

Terry Wogan said his final farewell to BBC Radio 2 and it was a momentus day in the depths of the BBC studios as Terry bid adieu to all his fans after 35+ years of broadcasting. Lots of wonderful memories of him recounting tales of Janet & John and corpsing with laughter on air and not being able to finish the punchlines for the tears of laughter. He has kept me amused even since the days when I used to constantly try to turn him off, for the groovy tunes of Radio 1, when I was in my teens on the way to school with my dad. We should also recall the wonderful work that Terry has done for Children in Need and the millions of pounds that he has raised to help children less fortunate than mine. Terry you are a legend and good luck to you for your future ventures and the new show! Slainte!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment