Friday 18 December 2009

Latest Sports Psychology

This week I have been reading about Self-regulated learning and also deliberate practice in the context of sport and also aircraft pilots. I will be focusing my research in the coming months on the concept of self-regulatory learning and also one other variable (yet to be determined) in a military context. All is looking good for the background of the study and the findings should prove wholeheartedly that the organisation involved needs to include Mental Skills Techniques into its training programmes to ensure that the most effective learning strategies are adopted as they will improve a whole host of interpersonal attributes. I have been in contact with Barry Zimmerman who has kindly shared his research with me. Thank you Barry. More to follow as the Research unfolds and the literature review takes shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment