Wednesday 17 February 2010

Mad Alchemy

Franny Embrocating from j. dunn on Vimeo.



I have just been out with some embrocation applied to my legs for the first time. I bought some Hot Qoleum from ZipVit. At first I hardly noticed anything at all, perhaps due to the fact that it may have been cooler outside than I thought. However the longer the ride went on, and the harder my legs worked, the more I could feel that tingly, burning sensation like someone was surrounding my legs with mild nettles. Now I should say that I could have gone for the super hot tub of embrocation, but having heard from JC (see JCs sprockets Bolg) about how he purchased some super hot Mad Alchemy, and how he got some of it on his private parts; I thought I would ease myself in gently. After three and a half hours on the bike I was still tingling, and the capsicum was clearly at work! Then I popped into the local bike store to buy some brake pads, on the way home. When I entered the shop my legs went ballistic!! They felt like they were on fire. Needless to say I did not do any window shopping, instead opting for the cool winter's breeze to chill my pins again!
2 hrs later post-riding I am still feeling the burn! Truly good stuff this embrocation thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment