Saturday 1 June 2013

The effect of psychological skills training (PST) on self-regulation behavior, self-efficacy, and psychological skill use in military pilot-trainees.

Well it has been donkey's years since I last blogged. Forgive me for the absence. For those of you that know me well, will appreciate why I have been creating a void in the Mental Skills area. I have had to take time to actively employ those same skills to myself. That has been challenging, and it has also created many new opportunities.

Anyone interested in academid research, I would ask you to provide some feedback on the attached link. 

http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=2013-16862-005

If any of you are still connected to the RAF, please share with the key influencers, the findings of this report.

Look forward to hearing from you.

KRs

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment